I put it on a "new" Web site, DavidJohnsen.com. I registered the vanity domain when I became a writer, but I don't use it for my business because people always misspell my name anyway. Now it will be the place for anything that doesn't fit thematically into my other sites. If it's a bike trip, it will go on DJRider.com, but if it's a car trip, it will go on DavidJohnsen.com.
In case you forgot about our vacation, here are some highlights:
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- Dog Bark Park Inn
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Portland Rose Garden
- Powell's Bookstore
- Pacific Coast
- Wildlife Safari
- Crater Lake National Park
- World Center for Birds of Prey
- Craters of the Moon National Monument
Please let me know if any photos are missing, or if you find typos, misspellings, etc.